Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why Hello There.

To mark the launch of a sparkly new website (that probably wouldn't exist if not for my digital media class) I have decided to bring this blog back to life, or more accurately, to reincarnate it.

This move will be greeted with no great astonishment by it's sole reader, me.

However, I'm planning to start posting (regularly!)again, and since I'm told I can be pretty entertaining (in print, at least *sob*) maybe with some unprecedented diligence, This place will pick up a bit.

Then, when my riveting words have sucked you all in, I'll take it down a few notches and share what I have for breakfast every morning if only to spite Margaret Atwood (who is not only too good to show up in person at book signings, but also properly scornful of the digital medium as befits one of Canada's foremost eliterary relics). Yes, I, Kay Tor, Canadian, Feminist and biblophile, totally just went there. Take that, Peggy (although, to be fair, the Handmaid's Tale was pretty good)!

You may have noticed that I am prone to using parentheses. If you don't like it, blame William Goldman whose writing got ahold of me at a tender age. Or, stop reading. Speaking of reading, you might have guessed that it's something I do a lot of and I'm hoping to get some book and graphic novel reviews up here soon. It seems to me that good things should be shared, and bad things should be mercilessly ridiculed for the enjoyment of the internet's more discerning (bitchier) denizens.

So stick around, and let's see if we can't have some fun!

No comments: