Wednesday, September 16, 2009

15 hours...

And my first ceramic projects is just NOT working. I'm putting it away for now, hoping the too-floppy clay will firm up a little overnight. There's just so much information to take in that the first year is bound to be chaotic, especially for a total novice like me.

I can't believe that I just spent 6 hours in the studio. It felt like two at the most. Anyway, I still have a lot of reading to do before bed, and an early class tomorrow (Textiles, in which I am also, more or less, a total novice.) So that's it for now. Maybe this will grow into a proper entry later, perhaps sprouting my first impressions of Crafts and Design after I get a chance to feel out the vibe in Textiles. I'll say this now; Ceramics people are pretty awesome as far as I can tell.

No comments: