Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cell Snaps

In lieu of actual news I thought I'd share a few random little snaps from the last month or so.

This here, kids, is a bucket of heads.


Here is a nefarious looking girl-child.
Apologies for the blurriness; she was too full of ill-intent to sit still.

This is a work-in-progress that is meant to look like an old movie poster. ...I really need to clean my drafting table.


Someone keeps leaving these bitey little Guerilla Girls notes outside of the textiles studio. I'd like to know who she is because she is probably awesome.



Here is Jett being cute.


And here she is getting way too excited over a little plushie.


Lastly, I thought I'd introduce you to my new friend, Gord LeGourde.
Feeling lonely? Got fruit? You too can kill seconds and braincells by making your own stupid friend! All you need is a permanant marker, basic motor skills and an idiotic giggle. My roommate suggested drawing faces on vegtables, but I think we can all agree that that would just be silly.


Those are all the pictures I've got for now. If you enjoyed it, let me know and maybe this will become a regular thing.

No comments: