Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's a Good Day As Any

Hello Dahlings, I've decided to align this digital stream of mental diarrhea with my budding business brand- You will have noticed the bright new look. This means two major changes.


Number one: I will be posting a lot more about what I actually do at school, and hope to do for the rest of my life, which is making lovely, lovely things for shits,giggles and possibly money.

Number two: As the blog will be taking a more professional direction, I feel that it would be best if I stopped blogging whilst shit-faced. If no one else, My Grandma will probably appreciate this. (Also Grandma, I will try not to say "shit" so much. Oops. Oh well, you know I love you).



Well then, to business. My pal and frequent craft show buddy Erchin has us working the Wandering Winter Craft show December 10th at The Gladstone Hotel. We've both been busy little bees working on lots of holiday treats. In particular, I've been spinning like a coked-up spider to bring you some lucious handspun, hand-dyed yarns.




I'm aiming to have about 5 skeins ready for sale with prices varying by weight. If they do well, I will be making lots more. Any suggested colours?

In other news I was recently lucky to volunteer with Clay And Paper Theatre to help them with their wonderful Night of Dread 2011 Event. More on that later, but let me just say now that it was a great experience and that I am pretty pumped about working with them again.

I am currently in the process of writing a few lengthy articles that will be posted here, one being a field journal of my work with Clay And Paper and the other being a little piece about one of my happiest new discoveries, Made By Moxie who does hilarious and awesome things to felt.

2 comments:

Sister Valentine said...

yay! looks sweetness miss lady!
only suggestion? make them pictures bigger yo, everyone like their eye candy in large portions :)

Kay Tor said...

Noted, good madam.