Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rapture


Thanks to everyone who came out for the opening.  As yet unschooled as I am in these matters, it felt like a wonderful success.  

Photo by Ana Diosdado of unitdesign.wordpress.com
 I am very happy with how my installation came together.   Here is a shot of it from below as taken by the talented Ana whose work I am looking forward to photographing at the 2013 grad show.



Sheridan's Craft and Design Grad Show is on until this Saturday, April 22,, and if you're in the Queen West area of Toronto, don't miss a chance to see it.

1 comment:

Belly Ballot said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Mix Colored Pet Flakes