Friday, November 30, 2012

Upcoming Event: Broadlands' Winter Festival & Craft Show (Dec 1)

Happy Friday Friends in Fibre!

Well! Time has gotten away from me  and it seems I have dropped the ball on promoting an upcoming appearance.  Tomorrow,  I and my partner in craft, Erin Hackney of Erchin will be at the Annual Broadlands Winter Festival & Craft Show tomorrow (!) from 10 AM to 3PM.

Broadlands is a public grade school located at 106 Broadlands Boulevard in Toronto.  As well as over 20 local artisans, there will be a poinsettia sale and coffee lounge, and, if you've got children, fun activities like facepainting, a gingerbread house workshop and create-a-craft tables.

I have not done this sale before, but it has an excellent reputation for quality goods and vendors from previous years so if you're in the area, come on by and say hello!

1 comment:

Belly Ballot said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Core Spun Yarn