Friday, December 7, 2012

Busy Weekend- Upcoming events (December 8 +9)



Hi Friends,

It's another busy weekend with two shows going on Saturday and Sunday.  


Saturday I'll be participating as a vendor at the Parkdale Winter Fair at Parkdale Public School from 10 to 1 PM.  The school is located on 78 Seafourth  at Seaforth and Langdown.  There is a Green P close by and plenty of street parking.  Come out and say hi!

As for Sunday,  I have already blogged about The Sassy Winter Craft Show at The Central (603 Markham Street, Toronto) in a previous post.  This is just a reminder for those of you who might like to do some shopping if you're in the area.  I've been a busy making lots of new things, most which aren't on Etsy yet, so if you're in the market for stylin' accessories for a unique friend, well, you'll just have to find out in person!

Until next time, Friends in Fibre

KayTor

1 comment:

Belly Ballot said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. Poly Viscose Melange