Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm moving! Well, maybe. Possibly. In the Abstract future.

Friends, it's time to state the achingly obvious-  Blogger is old.  Like seriously, does anyone go here anymore?  I'm thinking it's getting time to seek greener, more grownup pastures and treat myself to my very own one-stop website with built-in blog, (Not my first, you understand, that would be this gem) shop and a tidy collection of social media links.

Anyway, when that happens, I'll let all of you know.  Currently, my plate is full with updating the old brand and prettying up my etsy shop\

Talk to you later!

2 comments:

sayukta saxena said...

If you want any help related to yahoo problems Please visit my site Yahoo contact telephone number uk.

Belly Ballot said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. 100% Cotton Melange