Friday, November 11, 2011

My Brand


Hi everyone. Today in business practice, my class is talking about branding and its significance to one's business. It's very interesting!

Our teacher Stephen describes brand as a story, a special iconography that summerizes a business' core beliefs and connects the artist/entrepeneur to her or his body of work.

He encourages us to engage in an examination of our work, preferred materials and processes and to search deep inside ourselves for the truth of who we really are; for the message we want to send out to the world.

I sure wish I'd had has this lesson before printing out all those business cards and stationary.

I mean, this

is all well and good, but now that Stephen has compelled us to be truly honest with ourselves, I feel like the copy needs a little tweaking.

Hmmmmm.

S'allright?

Well, that's okay, but well, I don't know, it's a bit harsh.
I don't want to scare people off BEFORE they spend money.
Maybe....

Getting warmer and warmer, but this is not as universal as It needs to be.

Now here we are getting to the true spirit of Get Off My Lawn.... It's so close I can practically smell it. Bear with me gentle readers. I shall peel back the last painful layer and let my brand stand naked before you.

As you nervous? I am.
Here
Goes.....
....

UNNNGH
NYAAAAAAAGH



Yup.

1 comment:

Jessica Channer said...

Oh my god, this was hilarious.